important ship tropes:
- fake dating
- SECRET dating
- being locked in a room or trapped in a small space
- huDDLING FOR WARMTH
- BEING ON THE BRINK OF ADMITTING THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT THEN GETTING INTERRUPTED
- finishing each other’s sentences, KNOWING WHAT THE OTHER IS ABOUT TO SAY
- tou chi NG!!!! FOr eheA DS!!!!!!11!!
- wearing each other’s clothes
- doing that thing where they accidentally get real close and, like, stare meaningfully at each other for a few seconds too long
- channeling the inner romcom and having an epiphany about how much they care about each other and RACING TO CONFESS THEIR LOVE
- fucking. Now or Never Kiss
- HEIGHT DIFFERENCES
- defending each other to scathing tertiary or otherwise minor characters but ONLY WHEN THE OTHER ISN’T AROUND
- reincarnation or time loop or OOOOH TIME TRAVEL SCENARIOS
- dramatically saving each other from certain death or barely surviving something that almost makes the other break down and just smirking wearily and mumbling flippant smartass remarks to HIDE THE DEPTH OF THEIR FEELINGS
- undercover as lovers, the classic
- ALMOST KISSING. like getting so close that they start to close their eyes and hold their breath and then SOMETHING HAPPENS and they jump apart, that is MORE VALUABLE THAN ANY ACTUAL KISSING
- casually sitting on each other’s laps during ensemble cast conversations or scenes
- did i mention F AKE DATinG
The wonderful Gillian Anderson speaks about feminism (above), wanting a role in the female-led Ghostbusters, and how she can eat more chicken nuggets than you. Yes, YOU.
this is the cutest fucking thing ever
take a shot for non adventure time fans?
Golden Retriever Appreciation Post
Golden retrievers are the Steve Rogers of canines.
I present to you, Bucky Barnes wearing a Hitler t shirt.
That’s the best use of this reaction image I think I’ll ever see.